About Online Training
It is with great thanks to Ufi VochTech Trust,The Care Training Consortium has been able to develop a suite of online training courses to benefit individuals in or who are looking to get into the health & social care sector. These online training courses have been developed in-house from our training team who have over 50 years of experience in the sector combined.
Booking a course
If you would like to enrol in one of our online learning courses please follow the following steps;
- To book onto the course you need to book through this page here - training-courses
- Select the course you would like to enrol in.
- Click “read more” then “book now” and fill in your details.
- Once you have done this you should receive an email from “webmaster” with you log in details.
Previously enrolled in a course
If you have previously enrolled in one of our online courses you can access the online learning platform here - https://learn.caretrain.co.uk/login
Have you forgotten your username or password?
- To reset your password please click this link - https://learn.caretrain.co.uk/login/forgot_password.php
- Submit your username if you can remember it if not please submit your email address
- If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions how to get access again.
If you wish to enquire about a course or are having trouble accessing your account please contact via our contact page alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01387 249111
Meeting Your Training Needs
The training offered will change over different periods of the year and in relation to changes in practice, we need to keep this fresh & up to date.